Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hey guys, video card kinda works again

True blessing from god I'm not that hardcore of a believer bit i definitely believe this was a blessing in disguise.

My video card breaks 1 week before Midterms.
I'm definitely fucked**

I have nohting better to do but to study xD

after midterms, i plug it in.. still broken, but i wiggle around with it plug it in awkward angles and stuff. don't screw it all the way in, and it actually works!

I've been playing all of tonight, won 6 games in a row






This is a replay of me playing wiht my cousin. Halfway through he disconnects =/
http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/93351-2v2-terran-protoss-zerg-monlyth-ridge

vs a Terran and Protoss 
when he dropped i nearly shit bricks. xD






Sorry i'm not pro enough to have the Fraps playing and uploading to youtube YET i'll try working on it

8 comments:

  1. >i wiggle around with it plug it in awkward angles and stuff. don't screw it all the way in,

    Wat

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice, but yeah a DC makes everyone shit bricks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, u sure you're talking about your video card? haha, jk. glad to see you got it going again

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on the wins and your revived gpu

    ReplyDelete