Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Zerg vs Zerg tips

Hey guys. Some quick tips for you zerg players

Say you're starting off a game Zerg vs Zerg. Unsure if what build to go, you decide to quick expand.

You soon realize a squad of zerglings rush your expansion like no other

Your first mistake was that you actually quick expanded vs a zerg with no defense

Today, i taught some guy this. It was an important lesson for him. I out of everybody i know am the best SC2 player so i always get comments for help and such. Annoying, a little, but learning that i taught someone something that would impact their future games and make them better makes up for it completely
Anyway if you're lookng for me in game my name is Getevlcted #562!

24 comments:

  1. zergs are okay.. they are always my 2nd choice

    terrans are my first choice

    supporting ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, can always use starcraft tips ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Usually the best idea is to simply SCOUT your opponent. If you see their going for a fast expand/Zerg rush, whatever. you can plan accordingly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terran marines are the new zerg

    ReplyDelete
  5. zergs are annoying little peckers, i tell you whut...

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahha sorry =P we ain't cool like you terrans >:]

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to hurry and pick up my copy of SC2

    ReplyDelete
  8. man they need to buff zerg, it's such a horrible imbalance right now
    check my blogs for sick politics and economics!

    ReplyDelete
  9. There is nothing wrong with a fast expand against zerg, where is the helpful info here?

    ReplyDelete
  10. i could never crack it... hope this works

    ReplyDelete
  11. When it comes to your post, GTL can also stand for "Great Thoughts at Length"... keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. good tip, though i think it's useful in all situations, not just Z vs. Z

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post, bro! Waiting for more updates from you

    ReplyDelete
  14. I got SC2 a couple weeks ago but I haven't really played it yet, and I never played SC1. When I start into it I'll have to keep this in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have to agree with you here. Check out my other TS blog, Swift Fanatics!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think I need to play this game. =/
    Leaving a little love for you

    ReplyDelete
  17. nice, I can't wait to see what you have to say in your next post

    ReplyDelete