Saturday, September 25, 2010

I've been on a hotstreak!

Hey guys, just updating you on my status. We're at 1135 right now! We went on some 5-1 hotstreak today pretty exciting stuff.
Stuff i realized today.
TIP #1
When you're a zerg, and you face a zerg. Quick expansion might not always be the desired build. A pack of speedlings will tarnish your quick expansion to bits. Just food for thought

TIP #2 
MM balls are very strong, but a few spines (5 in my case) added to your defending army go a LONG way.

TIP #3
If you have atleast 1 or 2 more mutalisk vs your opponent's muta ball you WILL win. micro a little but don't try too hard (often times noobs try to overmicro losing their DPS).

TIP #4
1 Psy storm does heavy heavy damage. Imagine this. Psychonic Death = Kill 20 units with a single high templar.
Seems hard right? A high templar dropping two psy storms on a pack of MMM's will ravage their numbers.
20 marines will cost them 1000 minerals.

Thanks for tuning in =D I promise i'll try to post some more videos up, i dunno how to broadcast yet.. but i will learn!

7 comments:

  1. Nice tips i definitely keep them in mind when im playing some SC2

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I would have known this stuff before, because I had to figure this out myself.

    Haha, oh star craft II you drive me crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Learning zerg is tough but if you can get good at it you can crush the competition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tips! I've been trying to get into SC2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep posting man, I'm reading your stuff. Want to get better at SC2

    ReplyDelete