Sunday, September 26, 2010

Mornin


Hey guys, dropping by before doing a boatload of homework.

Tip today is for you protoss players.

TIP#1: DON"T FORGET TO CHRONOBOOST

Don't know how peopel always forget, but ALWAYS chronoboost something.

10-16/20 population you should be chronoboosting your mineral line.
20-30ish depending on your play style either boost more workers or your warp gate tech
30+ boost your temp archives/stargates/robotics

mostly everything else should be on upgrades. which brings me to my second tip!

TIP#2
Upgrade =]
With spare minerals and warp gate on cooldown, toss up two forges and upgrade. it never hurts to be stronger than your opponent.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tips. Maybe now I won't suck with Protoss haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool post bro !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep meaning to play SC2, but I always seem to play CS:S or some PS3 instead...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very tempted to go pick up a copy of this game, but FUCK Activision...

    ReplyDelete