Sunday, September 26, 2010

Question

Hey guys, i was just wondering after patch 1.1
Who all play terran, and how bad do you think the seige tank was nerfed?

My opinion: I think it's a really fair nerf... Before they would completely destroy all of my hydralisk before i could even get close. Also, lately i have seen less and less seige tankage but that's just me. Leave your opinions and thoughts below in the comments!


TIP OF THE NIGHT:
Mutalisk " Magic Box "
use it, abuse it.. fall in love



-Notalpha

7 comments:

  1. I've nver played Zerg, but it sounds pretty awesome, cool beans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apart from playing the original starcraft a bit with friends back around its release, I've never really been too interested in it (not a fan of RTS). However... this intrigues me. Keep on bloggin'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks good anything to help against terran.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a not so good zerg player, this was interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmmmm will take this on to consideration

    ReplyDelete